Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What's The Best For Capillary Vein

wisdom tooth extraction - all my experience

T_T I pulled my tooth on Monday July 7, 2008,,,,
Although usually occur in an average of 17 to 20 years (and I thought I had already saved), I was through 21.
As are 4 (and an X-ray showed my previous dentists that if I have 4), 3 still missing, and even why I'm concerned, I hope you never salgann

The minor surgery, not hurt, anesthesia tickled me, ha, but lasted 2 hours as was seen on x-ray that my tooth was horizontally (and thus wanted to go out and ¡¡¡¡), that had to bits.
horrible thing was when I pass the anesthesia, I had trouble swallowing saliva, and primarily for sleeping, plus my face was very swollen.
As it occurred to me sleeping on your stomach, saliva does not happen overnight, and had a terrible breath in the morning.
It's been 2 days, and according to my dentist I'm OK, because I have not been infected (at least good news), but I have some pain in my lymph nodes, I hope I go soon, and I want to eat normally.
My medicine: Metamizol Amoxicillin 500 mg sodium (I want to become addicted ¬ ¬)
I take a week, so I removed the suture, and above all to put my earring from the language, hehe.

Ahhh, and tips for later, with the explanation of why

http://www.juanbalboa.com/blog/cuidados-postoperatorios-despues-de-la-extraccion-dental/

0 comments:

Post a Comment