Sunday, January 31, 2010

Manual De Uma Clipsdora



Two have failed that easy, two

I do not like bulk fallen wood, I chose to ignore the gruesome spectacle on land baulista Albanian or the fact that we let go to Van Nistelrooy staying with the suspect package in what could be considered the final murder Baulenas, I hope. I chose to ignore
again, but yesterday due to injury Pipit, the sanction of CR9, low in midfield, as Pellegrini had no eggs to go with Metzelder in defense or in midfield Drehnte which would have left the package as one of the two occupants of the first team on the bench between homegrown, so I say, had to endure a new party of Raúl Holder something that we thought thankfully forgotten.

baulista
And the show was unfortunate as it is neither to push, just before the goalkeeper on the penalty spot and throws the doll again, fault traced to the ones we saw in games against Xerez, Tenerife or the Albanians, as centers to push against Valladolid which fails to finish the party and Benzema scored twice partidazo Guti (the year of Guti great match that never fails, a yes, but always available), baulista face a poem, mine too.
No scores a goal since it is not known and when, against Valladolid if I remember correctly, their situation is untenable with each declining appearance on the pitch and when he does the show is embarrassing to resounding failures one after another, that if you touch it.
Well, that is what you get is the same all these years, now just have 90 minutes push all parties to a ball to the back of the net four parties to provide cover as a smoke screen , off the bench or isolated from titles left in evidence, without the old perennial presence in the penalty spot that made her mark a decline from time to time to cover the shame, so please Raúl, dignity, not continue next year as the fourth or fifth striker team Let it now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment