Sunday, February 28, 2010

Gpsphone Feuerrot Cheats

After Storm Captain

.......... Oh captain my captain so.

The face was that of a man who had suffered, his hair and beard grew carelessly, his wooden leg echoing in the woods of this little ship called septem in which I had enlisted before the need for good pay.

- What is your name Roncero asked the boy?

"Nobody remembers now as it was now only responds to a name, Storm, Storm is the captain .

For a moment I thought I was faced with a character from Marvel but no, this man of clumsy gait could not be a superhero, if at least be called Ironman could be due to its strong build chest.

Knock, knock, knock sounded the leg of Storm captain who addressed did the crew.

- You see this? He asked, pointing a coin with his likeness. Clavaré this coin to the mast, the first man who sights the white devil and scream their presence will be rewarded with this money, remember it, shout his name and you will be rewarded.

After setting sail in search of the white devil Storm captain locked himself in his cabin, the first months spent touring following the same routine, once a lookout gave the cry of alarm.

rebooooooooooooootaaaaaa -¡¡¡¡¡ For there !!!!! Shouted when he saw the white devil.

Storm Then the captain came swiftly to his dressing room in our small boat rowing we tried to reach out to our enemies without any success, he ran away from our feet. Subsequent to get back to Captain Thunder septem returned to his cabin more angry than the last time, although the boy was carrying Roncero, who knows when to release tension.

Among the crew were missing captain who called crazy storm, told how after years of service to his obsession with the white devil that was no longer able trapping was being carried to the grave in the midst of delirium.

-It is best to retire, "he said one night the official" whip "Serrano. Going to go in the midst of their persecution, and after him will sink the boat with us inside.

The following Septem-month voyage was growing worse, but there was one last hope, in our encounter with the ship "Good Hope" the captain told us about how they had spotted the white devil near the islands fortunate, Tenerife was our destination.

reboooooooootaaaaaaaaa
"Over there.

Yes, that was, in a field of a newly promoted team, bouncing off the white devil in the area, was our chance, this time got in the same boat captain whose look perverse not taking off the white devil.

-faster, faster "we cried.

The minutes passed and our opportunity seemed to fade, then it happened, the captain threw his harpoon Rafael as a leg on the ball that bounced out shook the area was small.

"Now captain shouted ahoraaaaaaaa Rafael.

-Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, you're my devil, "said Storm captain driving his wooden leg on the ball.

-Gooooooooooooooooool, gol, gol, gol, gol ........................

The victim was lying on the nets while the Storm captain cursed the gods for so many months have prevented his victory, the gods cursed sent us an explosive cyclogenesis in retaliation for the insults thrown by our captain.

-Noooooooooooo, now I can not sink the approaching World nooooooooooooooo-heard cry Captain as a wave turn our small skiff.

A whirlwind sank me, to me, the master, the septem, when a force that struck my heart I returned to the surface, my body kept unconscious force of the stream, when I awoke I realized without knowing as he grabbed the leg of Captain Storm pulled the float I had saved from certain death, a boat spotted and rescued me, was the "Good Hope."

- What about the others? Storm captain what? "I asked my rescuers.

"Dead," I said. Never again.

-other might not, but the captain was dead, so that never again will be hard wherever you are, "he answered the officer's boat.

I did not know he meant well but now my mind just thought about one thing, a good bowl of hot soup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment