Schuster: "There were players who did not want to Madrid Villa"
German coach Bernd Schuster said he had players from Real Madrid dressing room who did not want the white team last summer signing David Villa, while stressing that without Cristiano Ronaldo white team play is "a sleeping pill."
"I have brought to Villa. But there were many people who did not want to come. From your computer, at the top, starting up the computer and then backed down," he said in "The Slingshot" COPE chain. Furthermore, when asked whether the rumor was true that the master Raul Villa did not want to come, German coughed ironically his answer: "I have a cough, not seeing."
"I have brought to Villa. But there were many people who did not want to come. From your computer, at the top, starting up the computer and then backed down," he said in "The Slingshot" COPE chain. Furthermore, when asked whether the rumor was true that the master Raul Villa did not want to come, German coughed ironically his answer: "I have a cough, not seeing."
other hand, said he sees only the matches of Real Madrid for Cristiano Ronaldo, who is the one who brings. "There was a time I loved watching Zidane to Madrid. Now I see just because he plays it. If not, would a sleeping pill. If he is, others do not make a difference," he complained.
Edito elantikaki leaving the video (who I hope will be a good time for the Dominican Republic Pedrerol's expense) that has sent zinexine in the comments, is that yesterday I to leave the link in the Cope but I had it before and my ear to listen or too bad or the part that talked about vetoing the arrival of Raul Villa was not.
0 comments:
Post a Comment