Tuesday, December 1, 2009

How To Get Black And White For Gpsphone



Well
general exhibitions, but for a quick read, I never knew he had them, because obviously the "Borrow" and who previously facilitated to us had borrowed, and as there are the credits, I suppose that I can share:
Contents: Introduction to the CNS, neurotransmitters, neurohormones, pharmacological aspects, classification of psychotropic drugs, antipsychotics, antidepressants , antimanic, antianxiety, sedative-hypnotics. Pharmacology

Snc
View more documents from Diana Alvarado.


This was the box that caught my attention so I include:
Neurotransmitter / illness / Drug

dopamine / psychosis, attention deficit, autism, tics / Methylphenidate

serotonin / depression, autism , migraine, anxiety / antidepressants other

norepinephrine / depression, sleep, autism, ADHD, tics / antidepressants clonidine

glutamate / epilepsy, autism, chronic pain / Gabapentin, carbamazepine, topiramate

GABA / Epilepsy, autism, tics, chorea / valproate, clonazepam diazepam

acetylcholine / Alzheimer's, memory trast, ADHD / donepezil

0 comments:

Post a Comment