Hi! We have new equipment! hehe;)
Since we decided to use two screens we saw the need to use a shutter and we already had one controlled by DMX. As long ago that I was personally looking forward to testing to control devices connected to this protocol, we have bought the USB driver Enttec DMXpro and we have been testing at home, on purpose that we had rented the LEDs for our last gig in 2009 at Can Felipa. Soon they start in the new tests, and we implemented the closing and opening the shutter so that we will gain in precision and automation of the scene.
For now and the test I recorded a tutorial which I had not learned much because he had designed more for personal use, but even if he is taking in that you'll use in AVATAR *, if you see the possibilities of this pileup ... hehe
Cheers! R *
0 comments:
Post a Comment