remember when the summer began dismantling the myth series (I'll have to edit the words of Cicinho), one of the bauleras fallacies is that no partner had publicly slit the chicken with names, was a lie how could it be otherwise, coming from the trunk rooms, picked up Anelka's words attacking Raul, the father of Portillo and statements of Sneijder that he was saying that in the locker room had to be done what would the suspicious package.
The bauleras came to argue that those words had no credibility as those of Sneijder were logically interpretable and no one could do what he wanted in a locker room except the leader, Portillo's father was speaking from bitter Anelka rancor and mentally unbalanced, then fixed the same could be right but what was at stake was whether the father or if Anelka Portillo were right, but the objective fact that Raul had been attacked by fellow apparel ( or family).
The bauleras also argued that if this was true as possible Raul had so much respect between the world of football, coaches and opposing coaches ............ his mouth was closed soon after when Scolari went on to say that the problem of Madrid's Raul, who was the boss of clothing and who did not like, including a manager, he was sentenced. The thing did not end there, but Schuster left a few days ago to clear as in the stew was not signed for Villa for the handling of the great captain so, the video also antikaki Makelele find words in his autobiography in who came to say that in Madrid there is only one boss, Raul, and is untouchable, and your Zidane to the left and hit a banda silent.
Well if that was not enough to make it clear that pollastre is a cocoon that had kidnapped the club with the complicity of the media and some leaders subnormal, Cicinho says that Real Madrid was ....... ........ THE MADRID RAUL , ja, then fixed the same as saying we were coming here from far 2,006, so far in the crisis had not yet. We leave the statements
:
:
"Exit Madrid to go to Rome for me was a kind of liberation. There I was a prisoner. When I decided to go said it was crazy, that what he was doing, but I I knew I lived inside. The fans was not the problem, the problem was what happened in the locker room. The atmosphere of Real Madrid was terrible, mostly because of the small group of English players. "
" Raul has privileges at the club. The big problem is that everything that happens in the locker room knows the press. I can not judge, but always happened: if Ronaldo was an advertisement, Raul was talking and saying he could not play because he was fat ... Is Raúl Madrid.
"Since it was Roberto Carlos, the Brazilians lost strength. Real Madrid is a tendency to mistreat foreigners. It is seen how they are trying now to Kaka, who is questioned while being the best in the world. "
" Real Madrid Raul Madrid is , but luckily I'm not part of that. "The English? A selection go with the character, of good character. And, for the English, Raul does not have it. "
baulistas Now I want that as the ace of this letter to tell me what you think of these statements.
Raul, knowledge and know-how to be
Ignacio Merello Vilar 10/03/2010
came and nothing happened, not over the world, the sun came out one day, all we breathe and the great captain is suplentísimo. I am Raulista, and much, and I have deep respect and admiration for our flag has been in recent years. I have a bittersweet: on the one hand I am very sad that these players do not last forever, and secondly I'm happy to see how, once again, Raul is our captain, accepting the word of command without lifting his, naturally assuming I had to go, time does not happen in vain for anyone. But I like to see how the conspiracy theories around this crack have been dismantled one after another. Raul started in Madrid until the players came over to him and point level ball.
I'm sorry to hear that these things Schuster says, mostly because it must be sad that your flag in life is a grudge. Schuster never dared to lay to Raul because he knew what he did not improve the present and now see how Ronaldo, Kaka and company are indeed and now you can sit through 7 without being replicated, and that hurts. It hurts him because he did not have that opportunity and attacks to 7 day in and day out, but once again, and like many others, 7 shows that it is master and does not raise his voice. This is week of Champions, the tournament and although we assume raulistas reality, we are saddened that the Ferrari does not keep adding up victories at home.
This issue of baulistus Maximus speaks of conspiracy theories dismantled What? Do they speak from inside the dressing room that the club was Raúl Madrid? Do not be a striker as fiche Villa at the request of the gentleman? How leaving the choice between cheers of the classmates?
Maybe it refers to what we announced here that Raul would be traumatic output with the press campaigns in their favor and against the coach, it is true that there we were wrong slightly, where one would expect a club controlled by the pilot whale mentally retarded and with players of a very good style Higuain and Van der supercrack varta but not in an environment of instability sport coached by a footman Juande Ramos anyone, fortune will bring the return of Florentino with a plan, loaded with chicken helped by the best players in the world, yet it was hard, Pellegrini resignation, review Benzema, chicken that does not heat alternate ................. but everything went well, the dead failed sung that made it impossible goals and alibis to cover segudiores, the team won games without a stop without the presence of ballast, and everything has gone Lag critical moment of the first month of their normal channels.
And here I leave, it is sad to see how you come to give the reason for the greatness of the club strip on the floor that a player has been able to fuck her image and career in this way, but it is, and here is a record of good work in the costume of Captain, my captain oh ........... so.
0 comments:
Post a Comment